Evolve Beauty Academy
Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2019
Full-time and Part-time Programs – 1500 clock hours
This program is designed to be completed in 45 weeks/12 months for full-time and 64 weeks/16 months for the part time program.
This program will cost $17,995 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $ 6,397 of debt.
1) This Program meets licensure requirements for the state of Missouri and other states that require the 1500 or less clock hour cosmetology program.
2) Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States: Any state that requires more than 1500-hour cosmetology hours.
3) Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the state of Missouri and other states requiring the 1500-hour cosmetology hours
4) Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: Any state that requires more than 1500 clock hours for cosmetology.
5) The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: N/A
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
This program has passed standards established by the U.S. Department of Education.